There are 5 important things that must be known about the symptoms of appendicitis:
1. Beware if you often experience symptoms similar to heartburn, diarrhea continued despite given a drug. Immediately consult a doctor!
2. To minimize complications after surgery, surgery can be performed with laparoscopy, besides producing a minimum of complications; length of stay is becoming shorter.
3. Process disease of appendicitis varies widely. This raises a lot of difference between one patient with other patients. In operation, an incision is made in the lower right, some were done amid the stomach or some were done by laparoscopic. The end result was different operations depending on the level of severity.
4. Consuming foods rich in fiber will help soften the food so it does not stay too long in the colon. It can prevent most junk food into the appendix. So the likelihood of appendicitis can be minimized.
5. Do not be afraid to face the surgery because the treatment of appendicitis only with surgery, the surgeon will prepare the patient until the proper conditions for surgery.